Our most faithful readers already know the glazes, we talked about it last year presenting you Only You Nail Sticker, the adhesive glazes that are found exclusively in the Marionnaud perfumeries.
Now also the perfumeries Sephora they have proposed these types of enamels really innovative, they are called Nail Patch , and you find them in small black packs that contain the necessary to make a complete manicure. Once you have discovered these enamels and that you will have acquired a minimum of familiarity with the application, you will not be able to do without it, because they really give a result perfect !
What does it mean adhesive glazes ? First of all you must know that they have nothing to do with the classics enamels liquids, because they come in the form of stikers of various sizes that cover all the nails of the hands, from the thumb to the little finger.
Each pack contains 16 stickers, instead of ten, because it is possible to make mistakes in the application. This must immediately reassure all the inexperienced nail glazes Nail Patch: in case of error, there are stocks! 🙂 There are lots of colors available, from pink to red, from black to purple and there are plenty of glitter versions and french format.
The nail polishes Nail Patches they have several advantages:
– cover the nails with an intense, bright and uniform color;
– do not cause smudging: completed the manicure the result is perfect ;
– they have an incredible seal, they resist at least 11 days;
– simply apply as stickers;
– they are easily removed with acetone, like the classic liquid glazes;
– have a low cost, the price of each package is 7.90 euros (8.90 euros for the French manicure version).
METHOD OF USE
Discovered all the good reasons to buy them, let’s see how they are used. THE Nail Patch apply directly to dry nails, here are the steps.
1. First you have to identify the sticker of the most suitable size for the nail from which you want to start, then gradually you will attach the remaining stickers to the remaining nails. Each strip in the package contains 8 stickers of 8 different sizes, ideal for each type of nail.
2. Once the stickers have been identified, you must remove the transparent protective film and free the strip of adhesive paint.
3. Then you can apply the adhesive gently starting from the edge of the cuticle to get to the end of the nail, making it adhere to the entire available area and smoothing the surface with the passage of a finger. In the event of an error it is possible to remove and reapply the sticker, or use another piece of information that there are 16 stickers in the package: if you do not make mistakes you will advance 6!
4. Finally, the adhesive part in excess of the nail size must be bent by pressing on the end of the nail and then eliminated. If with this passage you are not able to eliminate the adhesive paint in a precise way, you can pass a file by gently filing it downwards.
It seems difficult, but it is not at all! Once you have taken your hand, you will see that the application will be simple and fast. Sometimes it can happen that the adhesive glazes are too big compared to the size of their nails, in these cases it is good to cut them adhesives with a scissors before applying them. If you try the French version you will have to make a double pass for each nail, first applying the white end and then the adhesive covering the whole area.
I remind you that i nail polishes Nail Patches they are sold at all the perfumeries Sephora .