PUPA Milano launches the new range of eyeshadows Made To Last Liquid Eyeshadow from the fresh and light texture, united by a luminous one metallic finish .
PUPA MILAN MADE TO LAST LIQUID EYESHADOW
Accomunated by one fresh and light texture , the new PUPA Milano metallic eyeshadows see bright and intense shades, sophisticated but all characterized by a long seal.
Among the peculiarities that make the new ones unique Made To Last Liquid Eyeshadow PUPA certainly appears silky and flowing texture . The product, sliding on the eyelid, determines a silky and easily shaded film.
A pleasant feeling ” weightless “And absolute comfort accompany the waterproof formula saturated with pearls from metallic reflections while the presence of film-forming and emollient agents they determine the good adhesion on the eyelid.
Complete the whole exclusive applicator which is designed to allow a precise preparation of the product and a homogeneous color release.
Let’s find out then all the bright shades of the new PUPA metallic eye shadows ideal for creating a evening makeup Summer!
PUPA Milano offers its new eyeshadows Made To Last Liquid Eyeshadow in 12 different color variations all united by an original metallic finish . They can be used alone or combined with other eye shadows to create a super intense eye make-up.
Here in detail all the colors available:
- 001 Luminous Mauve: metallic mallow;
- 002 Black Burgundy: metallic burgundy;
- 003 Intense Brown: dark brown metallic;
- 004 Precious Copper: metal copper;
- 005 Pure Gold: metallic gold;
- 006 Hot Sand: metallic sand;
- 007 Golden Nude: white metallic;
- 008 Warm Platinum: metallic platinum;
- 009 Blue Tiffany: green metallic water;
- 010 Deep Blue: deep blue metallic;
- 011 Luxurious Silver: metallic silver;
- 012 Black Out: black metallic.
WHERE TO BUY THE PUPA AND PRICE LIQUID METALLIC EYESHIPS
All Pupa metal eye shadows are available from May 2018 at the best perfumeries dealerships of the brand distributed throughout the country.
The advised price and of 15.50 euros .
And do you like these new Pupa liquid eyeshadows? Which shade do you prefer among those proposed?
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED: