Accademia del Profumo has unveiled what are the best masculine and feminine fragrances finalists and winners of the 2018 Academy of Perfume Award arrived at the 29th edition.
The recognition was assigned the May 15, 2018 at the Pirelli HangarBicocca in Milan.
THE PERFUMES WINNERS WOMAN AND MAN
Who has been awarded the title of best perfume of the year 2018?
- The winning female fragrance is Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc .
- The masculine winning fragrance is Dior Homme Sport.
WINNER PERFUMES FOR ALL CATEGORIES AWARDED
In addition to the best perfume of the year for men and women, chosen by the Consumer Jury, other categories have been rewarded. In total there are 7, let’s see them all.
- Best perfume woman of the year 2018 (jury consumers): Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc .
- Best men’s perfume of the year 2018 (consumer jury): Dior Homme Sport .
- Best feminine olfactory creation (technical jury): Gucci Bloom .
- Best male olfactory creation (technical jury): Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum .
- Best women’s perfume Made in Italy (technical jury): Signorina in Fiore, Salvatore Ferragamo.
- Best perfume for men Made in Italy (technical jury): Trussardi Reflection.
- Best female perfume packaging (technical jury): Twilly d’Hermès.
- Best male perfume packaging (technical jury): Y | Yves Saint Laurent.
- Best perfume exclusive big brand collection (technical jury): Armani Privé Iris Céladon .
- Best perfume for artistic perfumery (technical jury): Tuberose in Blue by ALTAIA.
- Best communication for women’s perfumes (VIP jury): Gabrielle Chanel.
- Best communication for men’s perfumes (VIP jury): Parma Pure Water .
FINALISTS BETTER PROFILE 2018
Academy of Perfume has given the opportunity to elect the best perfume 2018 chosen from a selection of masculine and feminine fragrances among the most luxurious, sought after and loved by consumers.
Among the best perfumes for women finalists predominate fresh olfactory bouquet and delicately floral where the white flowers are the protagonists. From the most delicate ones like Orange flowers and peony, to the fuller and more structured notes characterized by tuberose, jasmine and ylang-ylang.
There is no lack of it queen of flowers , or the rose, which plays a decisively important role not only appear as a delicate accent in the fragrances but also as a touch of color in the bottles, declined in different shades .
Here are the best perfume women finalists who competed for the choice of the best fragrance of 2018 .
FINALISTS BEST WOMAN PROFILE 2018
- Bulgari Goldea The Roman Night;
- Chanel Gabrielle;
- Collistar La Rosa;
- Dior J’Adore in Joy;
- Emporio Armani Because It’s You;
- Gucci Bloom;
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal;
- Miss Dior Eau de Parfum;
- Mon Guerlain;
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc;
- Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina in Fiore;
- Tiffany & Co. Eau de Parfum;
- Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau De Toilette.
As for the best male perfumes 2018, the most original and unexpected olfactory note is undoubtedly that of the Violet whose flowers are used as the leaves.
It therefore confers or an enveloping and warm powder effect thanks to the use of flowers, which a pleasant one vegetable freshness given by the use of leaves. There is no shortage of classics as well as traditional ones citrus fruits expertly combined with fresh and spicy notes of spicy pink pepper, ginger and cardamom with enveloping and invigorating scents.
Here are the finalist male fragrances among which the perfume that triumphed was chosen.
FINALISTS BEST PERFUME FOR MAN 2018
- Collistar Incense;
- Dior Homme Sport;
- Emporio Armani Stronger With You;
- Salvatore Ferragamo Casual Life Men;
- Trussardi Reflection;
- Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L’Homme Eau Electrique;
- Yves Saint Laurent Y;
THE JURIES THAT VOTED THE FAVORITE PERFUME
Who decreed the winners? Three juries were involved: jury consumers, technical jury and vip jury.
From 22 January 2018 until 14 April 2018 one was involved jury of consumers to which anyone, men and women of age, could enter. For vote for the best 2018 perfume it was sufficient to access one of the proposed channels listed below.
- Through the minisite dedicated to the competition in This Page , or through the form on the Facebook page of Accademia del Profumo.
- It was possible to express one’s own preference also in all perfumeries present on the national territory that have joined the initiative and are identifiable through the store locator in This Page .
- Voting was also open at the Cosmoprof which was held in Bologna.
Those who voted automatically participated in the instant win contest to win one of the 100 finalist perfumes put up for grabs by Academy of Perfume .
The technical jury was composed of several industry experts : from the members of the Commission of the Perfume Academy Directive, 8 beauty editors and bloggers, 8 exponents of the retail world.
They were part of the different VIP jury famous personalities from the entertainment world , of design, of culture. These include: Paolo Troilo (artist), Francesca Versace (designer), Laura Pranzetti Lombardini (writer), Veridiana Mallmann (ex-vellum) and Giulia Bevilacqua. Their task was to elect the winners of the best communication category.
Once all the votes were collected, the Ranking the final.
Also this year a special recognition has been given to the creator of the perfume which, in 2017, has obtained i better sales results in the first six months from the launch on the Italian market. Olivier Polge, nose perfumer of Chanel , has doubled the success of last year thanks to Gabrielle : an immersion in white flowers that is also a tribute to pure, courageous, bold and passionate femininity.
A further special recognition was also delivered to the retail world : the Gigino & Anita perfumery in Pompeii was in fact the perfumery that collected the highest number of votes among the over 400 stores that have joined the initiative with the flyer ‘squilla e vinci’.
«At the threshold of the 30th edition, the Accademia del Profumo Award is confirmed as an unmissable event for the sector’s operators, as well as a unique opportunity to spread an ever-growing culture of perfume among the public – said the president, Luciano Bertinelli – but we do not stop here: the initiatives of Accademia del Profumo are in fact numerous » .
During the evening of the awarding of the title the recent participation of the Academy was presented to the project promoted by Confcommercio Milano CULTURE, PERFUMES AND FLAVORS TO THE FREEBUSH. Frida Kahlo. Beyond the Myth. An exhibition of an exhibition, while the next exhibition will be the Leonardo Genio e Bellezza exhibition in collaboration with Cosmetica Italia and Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna to celebrate the love for beauty and wellbeing that distinguished the Tuscan genius and its era.
We remember that Academy of Perfume was founded in 1990 with the aim of enhancing the fragrance as an essential element of well-being, promoting its creativity, increasing its culture and its diffusion in Italy.
WHICH PERFUME WILL YOU CHOOSE?
Now that you know the best perfume of the year 2018 and the ranking with all the results we ask you to let us know what you think. Would you have chosen the perfumes that were elected? Let us know your opinions leaving a comment!
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED: